Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Everything fell apart

Looks like we’re finally starting to get a break in the weather. It’s been really nasty lately. I enjoy getting outside and walking around for an hour or so every day. When the weather is not cooperating I tend to skip the walk. Not good for the body and mind. I tend to clear my mind and put my troubles behind me when I’m outside. This is not the case when I’m sitting at the computer trying to be productive. All kinds of stuff float through my head periodically. This morning I was trying to do some research on one of my sites and I accidentally did a search on wondrous. I had no clue why I searched on that topic. But it definitely was out in left field. Guess I got to pay more attention where my fingers are walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home